Saturday, July 30, 2011

Somalia.


Somalia is one of the poorest countries in the world, says Wikipedia, when I googled it a little while ago. The pictures of malnourished kids I saw made me feel sick when I thought about the food I wasted a week ago.

Every life is valuable. Every kid deserves a chance to see what's in store for them in life, not, be hungry, and...




:'(

I don't have a credit card. But if you're reading this, think of how you can spend a minute of your time and 50 cents of your money to change the lives of a mother and her kid, who deserve it. Nobody doesn't.

Thankfully, the process of donations isn't that tough. The World Food Program website has an easy process to give a small amount of money to those who need it more than you do.

Again. The link to the page you can donate. It's the best thing you can do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment