Friday, June 24, 2011

Suits!

Suits was rocking, dude.
Wish I had screen caps, but I don't.
Does this sum it up?



No. It doesn't. *shakeshead*

Guy on the right was adorkable on the show. Left guy, unlike how he's depicted in this review, seems smart and is admirable enough to be a lead and also make sure we kinda like the other guy more. 

I'd have to re-watch it to give all the minor details of the episode.


Harvey: Give each guy a hard time and before you send them back, give me a wink if they say something clever.
Lady: Okay.
After a while, Mike comes running in after being chased.
Lady: You are five minutes late, is there a reason why I should let you in?
Mike: Look, I'm just trying to ditch the cops, okay? 




I don't care if you let me in or not.
Donna winks at Harvey.


BTW.
Suits!!!
Mozziemozziemozzie!!!
*hugs!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment