Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Castle - The Season Finale. *sniff*

The only words that are coming out of my mouth right now are “Shit.” and "No." so I’ll just cap some main pictures and leave the rest to you when you see. And I’m putting it under a cut ‘cause every word is a spoiler.

Ahem. It was epic.
*returns to crying mode*





Art for Castle's new graphic novel, featuring Derrick Storm. He asks where Beckett is, and when Ryan and Esposito tell him she's visiting Lockwood, the person who shot her mother, he politely drops it and sits down, realizing there are more important things, probably.


IT's confusing, being able to kill when you're a prisoner. He kills another prisoner, Gary McCallister, after somehow forging a signature in the transfer order required.


During Lockwood's arraignment:


Suspicious looking fellas.




Beckett sorta gives them the evil eye.


 

And sure enough,






And Lockwood escapes from prison in a chopper. 




Beckett is crazy smart. She marks the helicopter, and they do find it later. I had no idea plain old bleach could be used to destroy DNA evidence.


Before this, though, one question.


Why does he stop and look at her when he runs down the steps?






They decode a phone call. Esposito says the words 'Charlie and Mike' don't mean ppl. It means Continue Mission.


Which means they're after someone else, too. 






Castle and Alexis.




Beckett's father.
He asks Castle to tell Beckett to stop.




Another murder. The man who had been bribed by Lockwood to forge the signature. Chuck Ryker.


They find out that the 3rd cop wasn't the target. The 3rd cop was the one holding Lockwood's leash.




After being snapped at by Beckett.




Castle wonders who the 'Mission' is, then.




Castle's reaction when Captain Montgomery says the only one who can stop her is him.


And then my favorite scenes in the entire series just keep on coming, and frankly speaking, I have no idea how I'm going to do a good job of capping them.






My favorite scene. I didn't know how to cap it.


But in the end.




"We're over. Now get out."




Castle throws a glass at the poster for Heat Rises. Dramatic. Me likey. *trieshardtosmile* It wakes his mother up. 



"If ANYTHING. Happens to her. It. Ugh..."
"Go on."
"..."
"Oh, Richard, Richard. A man who makes his living with words you sure have a hell of a time finding them when it counts."



"Darling. I'm gona give you a word of advice now. For someone who's made it through half way through the movie. Don't, waste,  another minute of it."


<3


Third favorite (that was my second):




"Roy, I am OVER it, I mean it, I want him GONE."


Captain:




"Okay, he's gone." 



"What?" 




"You want Castle gone, he's gone."






"Wha - What about the Mayor..."




Captain: *laugh* This is my house, Kate, he doesn't call the shots, I do.
Explains a lot of stuff.
Captain: I will stand with you.


Have I ever mentioned how scary it is when people like Beckett stammer? *shivers*


The Captain is shown at his home. And *shudder* a person walks by. It ends up like




And well, Lockwood doesn't say what I expect him to say, or the more than 11 million ppl that watched expected him to say. My heart stops.


"He is very disappointed, Roy. We all are. I mean, did you not understand the conditions of the agreement? Beckett stays alive as long as you keep her on a leash, that's the deal we made with him. But you're not holding up your word."


:( :( :( :( Tears start falling. Montgomery? The person we loved?


"And that's unfortunate because she really is a lovely girl."




"But now we've reached a critical stage, and.. I have to cap the well." [?] 




"So here's the news. Tomorrow night you're going to call off that protective detail that you have on her. And then you're going to get her to meet you at the hangar we stashed the [?] in. I don't care how you do it. Just get her there. And we'll handle the rest."




"Go to hell."
Hmm.




"Well then you have a decision to make. You can have Beckett. Or you can have your family." 





"But you can't have both."



"Look at this way. If you, Raglin and McCallister hadn't sinned so spectacularly, then God wouldn't have sent a punishment like me."


The next morning.


Music in my head: Who do you think you are... runnin 'round leavin scars...


Him signing documents.


:( Gun.



Beckett. 



:( Tsk.

Ryan and Esposito jump out to follow a lead, just as Beckett gets another call.



"Sir."
"Beckett, I think we have a lead."
"What'd you find?"
He tells her to come to the hangar, and she says she'll meet him there. (OMG) 

Meanwhile, Ryan and Esposito go over and, as much as I've underestimated them, find out that the Captain is the 3rd cop.

Esposito doesn't take it well. 2nd time I cried, all because of the way he tore up the photo of him and the other two who were killed, crumpled it and walked to an alley. He was crying. :'(

"Hey!"


Esposito turns and looks at Ryan.

"You know it's him. Montgomery's our third cop. He's the one who altered those records.


"... how could you even say that? How can you even THINK that?" 


"Montgomery brought us into homicide. What have we got, a picture?"
Me: ... *tears*



"Think about it... why else did he want us to take Lockwood out? Because Lockwood, leads us, to HIM! ... He's been lying to us... he's been lying to us the whole time!"

They get into a severe fight.





I was clutching my mouth and crying. Crying bad.




"Beckett."


"Captain?"
He comes out, and when Beckett is walking to him,





Oh, the torture. Nothing on TV has tortured me this much. Feel free to tell me anything worse.

The Captain tells his story. About how he was a rookie, and how he thought of McCallister and Raglin as heroes, and he believed in what he was doing.

About how he felt his gun being taken, and all he heard was the shot. How McCallister, pulled him into the van and said, "It's okay kid, it's not your fault.


Happens in this town everyday."

How he put everything into his job, trying to be the best cop he could be. 

"And then when you walked into the Twelfth... I felt the hand of God."


collecting your jar of hearts... and tearing love apart....

"I knew he was giving me another chance. I thought, if I could protect you the way I should have protected her..."

Beckett:


Did you kill my mother?

"No, that was years later, but she died because of what happened that night."
"Then who killed her?"

He doesn't say it. He says he could have turned them all in and all that other crap, but he doesn't say the Goddamn &*^(%&$(#(#&#&@^ name.

But he does say one thing.

"That's why you brought me here, right? To kill me?"
"No, I brought you here to lure them."

:(


Captain. :'( *sniff*


"Castle! Get her out of here!"



Castle gets in from somewhere. "Captain."
"Don't argue. That's why I called you. Get her out of here NOW!"

I cry like I've never b4. What the &^$%## hell?


Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.



"Captain, please, just listen to me, you don't have to do this"
"Kate -"
"No, please, no, sir, I forgive you."




"I forgive, you."




*sob*
"This is my spot, Kate." 


Kate: *cries* No. No.
Me: I just turned away. I mean, my mind kept on playing that "Jar of Hearts" song, which was additional torture.

I learned to live... half a life...

"Castle."
"No, no, sir, please, LISTEN to me, you don't have to do this."


"Castle! GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW!"




"No, NO! Castle, let me GO!"




Castle easily lifts her off the ground.


"NO! NO! Castle, let me GO!"








She does everything possible, but no.






"NO! PLEASE!!!!"
Me: *curses* 




Shit.


There's a gun fight. First it seems as though he's going to live.


Castle takes her out and man... 




Beckett: Please!...  






Castle: Shh. Ssh.
Me: She doesn't want your shushing, she wants a hug. Atleast I do. $&^*$@*$!#$

"Where is she, Roy?" "You can't have her."




Everyone dies in the shooting match. Everyone.
Then Kate runs in. 




Me: I bet you already guessed what I was doing.


There's a funeral.






Kate gives a speech, and Castle stands next to her.


"Roy Montgomery taught me...




... what it meant to be a cop. He taught me that we are bound by our choices. But we are more than our mistakes."



"Captain Montgomery once said to me that for us there is no victory... 




... there are only battles. And in the end the best you can hope for is to find a place to make your stand. And if you're very lucky, you find someone willing to stand with you."






 <3
"Our captain would want us to carry on the fight..."


While she talks, Castle notices a light shining from behind one of the gravestones.




And my heart stops. Hi, Captain, how're you doing? 




Shit. Shit, shit, shit. 




Tup. Gunshot.




"Kate!"
And you can hear, the #$$%ing bullet go into Kate. You can hear it.


Castle pushes her to the floor and looks at her with horror. 
Me: Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.




People scream and push their loved ones to the floor, but no one seems to be coming their way. I shout, curse, everything.


Kate gasps twice. I cry.




"Kate. Kate."


She's terrified. Very. 






"Kate. Stay with me, Kate."




"...don't leave me. Please. Stay with me. Stay with me, okay? Kate..."




"... I love you."


My happy tears and sad tears say hi to each other.


"I love you Kate."




She happily falls unconscious. 






*sniff* And that's it.


So. 


*cries*





0 comments:

Post a Comment