Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On The Fence.

It was amazing! I mean, sure, you know. I do feel a little weird about WC, but I can't help it. I feel like there's some bond between us, that can't be broken however many problems I have with scenes.


Which is =P, actually, but I can live with it. =)


I LOVE the new - old credits!! Yipee! 


Liked Sara.




Really. Liked her. That's improvement, right? But I don't know if I'll want her to get together with Neal again. I just don't. 






I don't know why, but I... I'm neutral about this pairing. WHICH ISN'T FAIR! Hmph. I like these two, but I somehow get turned off by Sara and Neal.


I know it doesn't matter, the show's about Neal and Peter, blahblahblah, but it would be nice to not turn away when you're watching your fav TV show.


I loooooooove this look. O.O \m/




And I love Keller! He's an amazing bad guy! But you bad person. Killing Hale and manipulating Neal and all. :|









Um. He punches him.
I still like you though.
And what he said... it actually made sense to me. In an odd, indescribable way.




"Peter can't ever know that you stole the goods from right under his nose, Neal, it'll break his heart."




I mean, I can't imagine how Peter would react to that. *shivers*


Peter love. I can't help it.






Mid season finale already? *sighs* 
Jeff says that's the best episode they've ever shot. 
Can't wait and willing to wait at the same time.


BTW, I'm working on a separate wiki page for Peter Burke. \m/ :) :) *very happy* *very nervous* \o/ \o/

0 comments:

Post a Comment